Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

2:35 PM

Hi dolls! It has been awhile since I did a tag post. So indulge me in sharing with you my 7 deadly sins of beauty.


(photo source)


1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


If I will exclude lip balms and cheap nail polishes and stick with make up, my most inexpensive beauty item is this Ever Bilena blush in Petal Pink which I bought for just Php100. It's a little bit chalky but still works well on the skin (just make sure to blend it properly). If you are on a budget, I highly suggest the Ever Bilena blushes (especially this shade).



And definitely the most expensive make up item that I purchased is the Nars Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Eyes (US$85/Php5250). But since that's a set and consisted of four individual items, I think the price was just appropriate. So if i will exclude that (and perfumes, hair tools and brush sets), my most expensive beauty item would have to be this Nars Only You Eye and Cheek palette (Us$65/Php3750) which I always carry every time I travel.



2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a serious love/hate relationship with loose shadows. Despite how pretty they are, I don't reach for them as much as I would like to. It's because putting them on is just a disaster for me. They fly everywhere and leaves my vanity a mess! Arghh, so stressful!




And the product that has been the hardest to get for me is ultimately the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. I remember it being out-of-stock on Sephora and Ulta for the longest time. I even asked my boyfriend who was in the US at that time (which was major fail). Good thing, when Sephora stocked up on this bad boy again, my sister was able to add this to her cart before it went to sold-out status again. I still owe her up to this day for bringing this palette into my arms. :)



3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?

I love lip products that taste incredibly delectable. So to answer that question, it is no other than the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick. Luxe packaging, addicting watermelon scent and buttery creaminess in one tube! Retouching with this lipstick is an experience that I always look forward to.



4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Concealer. 


I don't wear concealers on an everyday basis. I hardly conceal my under eyes and sometimes, even my post-acne marks.

5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?

Knowing that my skin looks smooth and flawless boots my confidence instantly. And to achieve that, I never part away from my compact powder foundation/pressed powder. It has been my life saver for the longest time! :)




6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Such a random question for a beauty tag right? But any how, as boring as this may sound, my answer is his wit. Period.


7. Envy: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?


Since I'm trying to limit my expenses on make up, I would be delighted to receive the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette! :)


So there you go. My 7 deadly sins of beauty! If you haven't done this tag, I am now tagging you to do so and to reveal your beauty sins! make sure to pst the link of your post on the comments section below so that I could check them out. I would love to know your answers. :)


Thoughts?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)