Sneak Peek: Mac Tres Cheek Spring 2012 Collection

5:19 PM

It has been a while since I purchased a Mac blush. That's why I got really excited when I read about Mac Tres Cheek Spring 2012 Collection; - a collection that will entirely revolve on blushes alone!

Details after the jump!

 

Mac Tres Cheek Powder Blush (LE Shades)

Pink Tea - neutral beige (satin)
Loveclowd - bright mid-tone pink (satin)
Peony Petal - bright blue pink (satin)
Modern Mandarin - red-orange (satin)
Immortal Flower - bright peach (satin)
Full of Joy - lavender (frost)

See swatches HERE.

I have Loveclowd and Immortal Flower on my list already! 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)