Benefit Posietint Lip and Cheek Tint

4:11 PM

I am a huge fanatic of the Benefit lip and cheek tints! I go gaga over Benetint and has nothing but supreme praises for Cha Cha tint. But on days when I feel I need a little bit of pink pop on my cheeks, yet still sticking with the au naturel vibe, I reach for their more girly counterpart; -Posietint.


More pictures after the jump!


Posietint is a pretty poppy-pink lip and cheek tint that stains my pale skin with the most natural pink flush. It has that almost gel-like consistency that makes it easier to work with too (compared to the more liquidy Benetint). I just brush a few strokes on my cheeks, and then I quickly blend it with my fingertips. As for my lips, I smear a few layers and let it sit for awhile. Once it sets on the skin, it stays on and lasts all day long!

However, I find that Posietint will work for people with light-medium skin tones only. I'm afraid that it's not pigmented enough to show up on darker skins. Also, I find it a bit drying on the lips. To combat that, I prep my lips with a nourishing lip balm or I top it with a clear gloss. 

Final verdict: 4/5 stars. And do I recommend this? Definitely! As a matter of fact, I'll be purchasing my full size bottle once I'm done with my sample. :)

Swatch:


On my lips (with a clear gloss) and cheeks:


I received my little Posietint from House of Flair, - a trusted one-stop online shop that brings some of the most coveted US beauty and fashion brands straight to your doorstep. Browse through their on-hand items or join their pre-orders now!

For more information, like House of Flair on Facebook or follow @houseofflair on Twitter. You can also join their Guest Blogger Program here.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)