Hyper For Hyphen!

11:19 PM

When Gellie invited me to get to know a multiply shop that sells almost everything that I like, I immediately said yes. So despite the distance and my not-so-good direction decision skills (thanks to Manong Pulis), I managed to reach the venue (clap,clap!). As a matter of fact, I was the first one to arrive! :)


 Hyphen is an online multiply store that sells almost everything any girl would dream of having in her closet or beauty stash; - from fashion accessories, trendy clothes, cute shoes and my personal weakness: make up and polishes!


And while waiting for the girls to arrive, I had an amazing bonding (read:chikahan) with E, the owner of Hyphen (who blogs as well). We talked about Hyphen and almost everything under the sun. She is such a sweetheart! 

 For more information visit:


You can also like The Hyphen Store on Facebook. Catch them also at The Fun In The Sun Summer Season Bazaar at Victoria de Manila Condominium, Taft Ave., Manila until the end of the month. Visit their booth at Alphaland Mall, Pasong Tamo Extension too.

And what better way to end this post but by a happy group pic!

L-R: Zheyme, Janine, Gie, Me, Gellie and E

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)