Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Plum's The Word Nail Polish

8:17 PM

Plum's The Word is definitely not a shade that I will personally pick up. It is one of those shades that can easily be left unnoticed especially for someone like me who is partial to bright, fun nail colors. But when the sales attendant talked me on how unique and gorgeous this color is, I decided to trust her taste and bought it immediately. Yes, I'm that easy to enable, haha. But kidding aside, I'm glad she recommended this because.. I love it!


More pictures after the jump!



Plum's The Word (Php399) is a warm milky plum color with reddish-brown undertones and looks extremely flattering on my skin. It is indeed a unique shade. I love how this can be a great substitute to tan/brown hues, but still not hitting beyond the neutral ground point. The formula is gorgeous. It's fairly easy to apply and dries really fast. It is completely opaque with two coats. Without a top coat, it lasted on my nails (with no chipping) for 6 days. 

And here's Plum's The Word on my nails.. (two coats and with no top coat)


Thoughts?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)