Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Intense Whitening Bar

11:25 PM

Heads up beauty junkies because The Belo Authority brings you its most intensive whitening bar yet -  Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Intense Whitening Bar. With the combination of Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid that is clinically proven to whiten 64% better than products that use Kojic Acid alone.


   Kojic Acid - an organic compound, is proven to prevent melanin production. It is the most popular whitening agent used in Japan. 

Tranexamic Acid - a peptide, is proven to inhibit inflammation and melanin formation. It is ideal for stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients. 



For starters, this soap smells amazing! Unfortunately, the scents doesn't linger on the skin as much as I would like it to, but no biggie. Also, don't associate the words "kojic" and "intensive" to something super drying because this soap will definitely not suck all the moisture out of your skin like most Kojic soaps do.

I use this as a regular soap twice daily and it lathers beautifully. I let it sat on my skin for about a minute before rinsing it out. It has a slight sting but nothing unbearable, really. As the soap suds escape my skin, it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. After a few days of using the soap, there's an evident micro-peeling effect on my skin - which could get a bit itchy at times. To remedy that, I moisturize and wear sunscreen. 



I have naturally-fair skin to begin with, but I have issues with uneven skin tone. The micro exfoliation definitely helped made my skin appear more radiant and noticeably brighter-looking. Nothing super drastic though (since I'm still on my first bar), but I have a really positive feeling about this bar. But this I can vouch - it helped dry out the nasty pimples squatting on my chin in days!

Overall, I love this soap and I would continue using this! 

Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Intense Whitening Bar (65g) is available in all leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide and retails for Php59.75 a pop. 

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)