Essie Lady Like Nail Polish

11:02 PM

On most days, I paint my nails with bright, attention-seeking colors. But on days where I need to add a dash of sophistication to my nails without looking over-the-top, I stick to neutral, soft tones. One particular shade that I enjoy using lately is Essie Lady Like Nail Polish.

Essie Lady Like is a muted mauve-y gray creme polish that changes tones depending on how the light hits it. It can be a bit more pink under low light and appear more slate under natural light. It's a no-fussy color. You can be wearing any outfit or celebrating any occasion and this rocking this color. It's also the kind of shade that I think would look fabulous across a wide range of skin tones.

Formula wise, Essie Lady Like is a joy to apply. It's thick without being goopey, goes streak-free, opaque in two coats and dries in a tick. The wear is absolutely great as well. I had it on for 5 days with just trifling signs of wear. 


Essie Lady Like in action!




Over all, I love this color so much. It's a staple in my nail polish collection and I would re-order a bottle every time I ran out over and over again!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)