NARS Make Up Your Mind: Express Yourself Eyes

10:30 PM

NARS Make Up Your Mind Express Yourself: Eyes Set (Php5250) is the latest addition to my happy Nars family. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The set contains the ff:
Make Up Your Mind Eyeshadow Palette
medium sized Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
medium sized Eye Make Up Remover
Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara (full size)



I was drawn to this set because of the exclusive eye shadow palette. I love Nars eye shadow palettes because I feel that they are more cost effective and they are wonderful travel companions. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First Row (L-R): Abyssinia, Silk Road II, Strada
Second Row (L-R): Galapagos, Fuji, Brumes II


Thoughts? What's your favorite shade? Will you be picking this set too? Let me know!


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

11 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)