MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder

6:44 PM

Alpha Girl is one of the two limited edition beauty powders from the Fashion Flower collection. I am not a sucker for Mac beauty powders because despite on how much product I can dig out of them, they are often very sheer for my taste and skin tone. But will Alpha Girl, it's a different story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More pictures after the jump!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Compared with other beauty powders that I came across with, Alpha Girl has just the right amount of intensity to show up on my NC20 skin tone. Lighter skin tones can definitely get away with this beauty powder. However, if you go any where from medium dark to dark skin tones, this may not work for you.


 On my cheeks, it gives that subtle pinky coral blush with a semi matte finish. I love using it as a subtle blush, a finishing powder on top of cream blushes, or  a blending powder to tame some of my very pigmented blushes.    

Swatches:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
( with flash)

Thoughts?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)