Shoes and Polishes!

10:44 PM

Yesterday, I went to two awesome sale events and treated myself to some indulgences (without breaking the bank!). My first stop was at Megatent, Ortigas for the Best Deals On Sale  event. My primary purpose in going was my lust for buying Melissa shoes marked down at almost half their retail prices! The sizes were a little limited, but I think I was still able to score lovely pieces. Scroll down and play judge! (wink)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Melissa Neon + Doc Dog II in Red (Php1500 only)


And as a little reward for passing my nursing licensure exam, boyfriend bought me this!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Melissa Scarfun Summer Wedge in Lilac (Php1800 only)

And then, we went to the Phil-Cosmetics Expo at SM Megamall to visit Digital Traincase's stall. Their display rack was phenomenal! Too bad, I got so excited with the polishes that I forgot to take photos. Anyhoo, the NYX polishes (Php150 each) were at Buy 2 Take 1, so the little nail junkie in me told me to grab that deal, lol. Picking which nail polish to take home was really difficult because all the colors were super pretty. I want them all, no kidding! But I haven't tried NYX polishes before so I told myself that I will be fine with just three bottles (for now!). So after carefully contemplating, I got the following:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They are so pretty that they deserve a group pic!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Swatches to follow!

How about you? Did you go to these events too? Let me know and share with me the things that you got by hitting the comments section below!

Until the next purchase!

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)