Nars April's Fool Eyeshadow - A Hit Or A Miss?

2:23 PM

This is my first Nars eyeshadow duo.  Look how beautiful the colors look on the pan.

And yup, I got it for free! :)

Looks promising right? Here are some swatches. 
(Just for reference, I'm NC20 in Mac)

My Say? 
I like using the light to medium shimmery green pigment on my lids and the golden bisque as a brow highlighter and liner under my eyes. I love these shimmering colors because they look refreshing and they kinda give my eyes its much needed pop. The texture of the shadows is smooth and silky and very much blendable. What I only dislike about this duo is its lack of pigmentation.  I have to pack the color on, and even when I do, there is only a hint of color. I need to spray a little bit of Mac Fix + in order for this duo to show better on my lids. 

My Verdict?
Over all, these are pretty colors that would be gorgeous on fair skinned ladies but I guess will not work on darker skin tones. And for its price (Php1750) , I think that is not worth the chance. 

So in my honest opinion, this duo is a HIT for fair skin, and a BIG MISS for medium-dark skin.

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)