Nars Petula Cream Eye Shadow

11:38 AM

Site Description: Soft cream-to-powder formula that provides long-lasting shimmering color. The ultra-pigmented shades are balanced in a lightweight texture, transparent in application. This soft-blending formula can be worn alone or layered under NARS powder eyeshadow for long-lasting wear and intensity. Cream-to-powder formula provides glistening color. Non-creasing. Intense hues with an imperceptible finish.

Petula is described as "shimmering terracotta." I tell you, this is one versatile cream eye shadow! With its super pigmented formulation, I bet this would work on all skin tones. Nars cream-to-powder formulation makes application a breeze especially for amateurs like me. I love layering this with gold shimmery shadows to create a more stunning look. What also amazing with this product is that I can also use this as a blush! It is like a multiple stick in a pan! :) Love it!
Gorgeous, isn't it? 


Thoughts?


Peace and Love! 
:D



You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)