Nars Powder Foundation in MontBlanc

1:31 AM

Using the right base make up is a crucial part in making sure that your over all look will not falter by mid day. On that note, I'm always equipped with a powder foundation that deliver good results. I've tried a ton of powder foundations in the past - both from low to high end brands, and kept a list of foundations that I like the best. And topping that list is Nars Powder Foundation - my holy grail face base.



Description from Nars: "A lightweight formula providing flexible coverage and SPF 12 protection. Powder Foundation prepares the complexion and covers imperfections without appearing visible. Incredibly versatile, it may be applied with a powder brush for a sheer and natural finish, or with the included sponge for a polished and smooth finish. Unique to NARS Powder Foundation are ingredients that offer dual protection against UVA and UVB rays. Dermatologist tested. SPF 12 and PA++. Lightweight, non-drying velvety finish,effortless application. Refillable compact."



My shade is Montblanc and is described as "suitable for fair skin with slight pink undertones; the perfect porcelain finish." Well, true to its description, it really gave that perfect porcelain look to my face. I like how it registers as semi-matte finish on my skin without looking oh-so-fake. The coverage is buildable and it has excellent lasting power. I'm acidic but this doesn't oxidize on me. Due to its lightweight formula, this powder sits comfortably on the skin too. 

Seriously, I love everything about this powder foundation; -decent color match, SPF is a big plus, and the formula is not chalky at all. The powder is finely milled that it's such a joy to apply. The finish is also smooth, natural and controls oil effectively. Best of all, it doesn't make me break out.



Nars Powder Foundation is available in 12 shades and retails for $45. The price may be a bit steep but believe me, it's worth the splurge. I've repurchased this powder (refill available) countless times already because it is simply just the best powder foundation for me. 

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)