Nars Firming Foundation in Deauville

6:03 AM

I got these samples from the Nars counter in Shangri La days ago. I was suppose to get the Sheer Glow Foundation in the same shade, but it did not quite work for my skin type. I was a little bit sad because I was really excited in getting the Sheer Glow because of its fabulous reviews. Sad to say, after only 2 hours, my face started to feel a bit greasy, especially around the nose area. Yesterday, I used this Firming foundation in a birthday party. I did not even put a primer but it lasted decently on my face. The coverage can only be described as my-skin-but-better. It is dewy without being oily so it looks natural. It gets rid of redness and evens me out without being heavy. It is fragrance free and is loaded with beneficial ingredient that may combat the signs of aging. It only took me a relatively small amount of the foundation to cover my entire face. I only used my fingers to blend it evenly on my face. I will be trying the Sheer Matte foundation soon. If that will not also work on me, I will definitely purchase this one instead. How I just wish that the packaging of the actual product is also transparent so that I will be able to see the amount of foundation left inside. Retails for $50 or Php2750.

Here is the modest description of this amazing product as per Nars website: For the first time, a NARS foundation formula with increased skin benefits that not only reveal a flawless and radiant complexion, but also helps to minimize imperfections while improving skin’s resilience. Exclusive Polypeptide Firming Complex™ helps firm and lift skin. Firming peptides help to reduce the look of creases associated with aging. Includes brown algae, organic gotu kola, boswellia and a patented Gatuline RP combined with Vitamin C. Skin feels significantly firmer and visibly lifted after 8 weeks. Available in 16 synthetic fragrance-free shades, with a pump dispenser. (1.0 Fl. Oz. 30 mL) 


Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)