Nars Lipstain Gloss in Sayonara

12:22 AM

I was again at the Nars counter looking for another MLBB shade which I can wear at the hospital. I don't like to look paler than my patients. Don't get me wrong, I love my Dolce Vita l/g and l/s. But I just want variation. I tried several lipsticks but since my lips are highly pigmented, I had a hard time searching for "the one". I even hopped to the Mac counter. But the lack of friendly service from the Mac counter drove me back to my favorite MUA, Lara of Nars. I think I spent almost 30 minutes trying on the lovely lippies in front of me. I found gorgeous shades but not a MLBB level. Until Lara handled me a lipstain. Sounds new to you? So to me as well! :) It looks like this:

According to narscosmetics.com, lip stain gloss is a long-wearing matte lip color in a revolutionary non-drying formula. The silicone-based, non-transfer formula glides on smoothly to achieve perfect looking lips for hours. Enriched with natural moisturizing properties, lips feel smooth and hydrated for a velvety feel and a dramatic matte look.

I totally agree with this. It has an amazing staying power. I remember eating McNuggets after trying this on at the counter. After finishing my meal, the stain remained on my lips! That is freaking awesome!

The formulation is a little bit watery compared to a regular lip gloss. I normally just dap a few dots on my lips and then I spread the stain evenly on my lips. I tried wearing this without putting a lip conditioner and it dried my lips since I guess because of its matte finish. So, I suggest you gals put a lip conditioner first as a caution.The color is also very flattering on my pigmented lips and the color sets quickly. Its a true rose petal pink. This is one of my best purchases with Nars! 


Retails for Php1350.


That's all for now.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)