Nars Lipgloss Mini Duo in Sweet Dreams and Dolce Vita

11:36 PM

 
I got this as a GWP (Gift with Purchase) from the recent workshop held in Shangri La. I went home almost Php4000 poorer, but I was also able to grab a few freebies. This mini duo is one of those exquisite freebies.

The color on your left is Sweet Dreams. It is pink with gold shimmers. I am not really a fan of this shade. I find it too sticky that the rest, and the color is not flattering in my opinion.

The color on your right is the popular Dolce Vita. Described as sheer dusty rose, it is a perfect MLBB (My-lips-but-better) with a little hint of shine. I love this shade! I even bought a lipstick of the same shade. However, I am still contemplating if I will get the Dolce Vita blush. :)
 
 
Here are some photos of me wearing Dolce Vita. Pardon the quality of the pics, I just used my cam phone. I will start to post FOTD pics soon. 


Thoughts?


Peace and Love! 
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)