Nars Lip Lacquer in Baby Doll

9:31 PM

According to the Nars website, these gorgeous potted colors are infused with high shine formula with sheer pigments of color for luscious lips day or night. This super-shiny formula can be worn alone or over other lip products. 

I must agree that the unique texture of this baby prevents color from bleeding. It is sticky enough to stay on my lips. It also has transparent pigments that reflects a sexy shine. This can be use alone or over other lip colors. I love using this together with my lip liner in Rosebud.

When used alone, the color pay off is still great. It leaves the skin with a sheer medium frosted pink shine. I also love its staying power and how it moisturizes my lips. I use my Body Shop Retractable lip brush in applying the color all over my lips. 


Retails for Php1350.


Thoughts?


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)