Nars Lipgloss Mini Duo in Chihuahua and Greek Holiday

11:23 PM

I got this mini duo lipgloss from a friend. You cannot buy this at Nars counter. This is actually one of the few items being given by Nars as a GWP (Gift With Purchase), depending on the amount that you reached. I actually got one for myself last workshop but in a different shade.

The mini duo measures 3 inches long. It is like you are getting 1/4 of the full size. It is great because it's free, travel friendly and best of all, I was able to try the shades first before jumping into getting their full size counterparts. This one has Chichuahua on the left and Greek Holiday on the right end.  Both are extremely pretty colors in my opinion. I made a little swatch for you gals.

Left: Chihuahua
Right: Greek Holiday

Chihuahua is described as "guava"on the Nars website. I find the shade more of a milky pink that goes amazing on the lips whether applied alone or over another tint. I think this will look good when paired with a smokey eye look.

On the other hand, Greek Holiday is described as "sparkling pink sand". The color is really close to the description noted above. I am such a sucker for shimmers that's why I prefer this over Chihuahua. I am actually contemplating on getting a full size of this wonderful color.


The only downfall of Nars lipglosses for me is their staying power. I find the formulation of the lip lacquers of this brand more superior. Nars lipgloss is less sticky than Mac which is a better thing for some, and a major turn off for a few. 


That's all for now. Thoughts?


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)