Nars Deep Throat Blush

10:07 PM

I went to Shangri La Mall to check Nars' new product which is the Sheer Glow Liquid Foundation in Deauville and to pick up a few other blushes that I asked Lara to reserve for me. I also got the most sought for blush in GT, which is Luster. Lara applied the liquid foundation on my face and brushed my cheeks with Angelika. I instantly fell in love with Angelika and with its subtle shimmers that made my cheeks appeared healthier. I asked Lara to add Angelika on my bag. Unfortunately, Angelika was out of stock. I asked Lara to look for it again and again. I really want that blush! But to my dismay, the last piece was already sold minutes ago. While Lara was exerting all her efforts in looking for my Angelika, she came across with Deep Throat. She was also surprised that she already have stocks of this shade. We literally screamed! I waited for almost two months for this gorgeous blush. But hey, the wait was definitely worth it! I left Shangri La with a thinner wallet but definitely with a bigger smile. I don't know what it is with blushes, but they really make me happy, BIG time!

So here it is, my new baby!

I can say that I like this better than my Orgasm blush. I like the fact that Deep throat is more pigmented than Orgasm. I only need one swipe and I'm ready to go. This is something that I can't do with Orgasm. Despite my fair skin, I still need to swipe Orgasm 3-4x in order for the color to show on my cheeks. I also find Deep Throat peachier and with finer sparkles than Orgasm. Deep Throat gives my cheeks the natural flush that I want with a hint of glow. I am super satisfied with this blush. Retails for Php1350 at Nars counters. The price might be steep for some, but I swear, a little goes away. 


Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D 

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)