Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and Sharpener Set # 2 (Sex Machine, Damned & Marina)

9:55 PM

Most of the time, I like matte finish than shocking shimmery lips. I love shimmers, but not really on my lips. However, I find matte lipsticks too drying. That is my big problem with Mac mattes. Until I came across with Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils. :) I even bought a set last workshop. 

Top to Bottom: (Marina, Damned, Sex Machine)
According to Nars: This famous trio of long-lasting non-drying creamy lipstick in the convenience of a pencil will deliver a velvet matte finish for seamless color. Plus a signature sharpener so you'll never be dull. And that sharpener looks like this: 
Nars custom-designed dual blade Pencil Sharpener is the essential tool for sharpening pencils of every size to deliver a more professional and precise makeup application. The removable adapter allows you to adjust the size to fit even the largest pencils. Includes a blade cleaner and a cover to capture shavings. The pretty pencils up close: 
(Sex Machine, Damned, Marina) 
(Sex Machine, Damned, Marina) 
(Damned, Sex Machine, Marina) 
Top to bottom: Marina, Sex Machine, Damned
(Damned, Sex Machine, Marina)

The set retails for Php2450 only. If priced individually, each pencil costs Php1350 and the sharpener is Php395. That is a whooping Php4445 value! Awesome deal, right? :) I will do a comprehensive review on each shade. I'll post it soon :)

Here are some swatches!

(Sex Machine, Damned, Marina)

 What do you think? Let me know, ayt?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)