My In2it Babies

5:38 PM

I have the following: 

1. In2it Oil Control & Oil Free 2-Way Foundation with SPF 25 
in OCF 05 Beige Blush
I bought this in a whim to replace my Face Shop Pythogenic  powder foundation that ran out, and because of the raves about this product in a forum that I frequently visit.  I had great hopes for this foundation since it's a Japanese brand (but apparently is manufactured in Thailand), but I was sadly a little bit disappointed. It is not as amazing as I thought it is. Although I must say that its powder is finely milled, it also tends to be a bit cakey if you layer it. I also hate that it oxidizes on me. Well, it appears that I should have gotten Soft Beige instead of Beige Blush. But don't get me wrong, this is not totally a horrible product. It has great coverage, which I also find thick at times. It also has a decent staying powder and really controls oil.  And it did not irritate my sensitive skin as well. Oh plus, I love the pink case! It is absolutely adorable. So over all, it is an okay product. I'm just trying to finish my pan but perhaps I will not repurchase this anymore.

2. In2it Eyebrow Shadow in CS 01 Striking
This is my HG eyebrow shadow. Very natural and extremely gorgeous. And it costs less than Php300! I love it!

3. In2it SS03 Zip Sheer Shine Lipstick 
This is a very very pretty color. It's coral with a hint of subtle shimmers. Generally, In2it has wonderful lip colors. This is far my fave! It is wearable and highly pigmented as well. Plus, this costed me less than Php300. The only downfall of In2it lippies is that they are extremely drying. So applying a lip conditioner first is a must! :)


Thoughts?


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)