Nars Turkish Delight Lip Gloss

5:35 PM

Turkish Delight; - the infamous Nars lipgloss that Kim Kardashian swears by (especially on top of Mac Angel lipstick), is shortly becoming one of my favorites as well! For a girl like me who basically can live without a gloss on her stash, that statement is HUGE.


More pictures after the jump!


Nars lip glosses are famous for being smooth, creamy, non-sticky and feel extremely comfortable on the lips. However, they also have this funky plastic-y scent and taste that I am not a fan of. But with a color as gorgeous as Turkish Delight, I am willing to put that little issue aside. 

Turkish delight is a pretty milky pink that makes any lipstick pop. It has that ability to make the lips appear softer in a swipe. However, since I have pigmented lips I don't wear it just on its own. I love layering it on top of my pinky-nude lipsticks (like Creme Cup) for that extra sheen or to tame my bright hot pink lipsticks. 

Swatch:


And on that note, I mostly pair it with my Nars Schiap lipstick. I like how it tones down the bombastic color of Schiap. Pic below!


And a quick FOTD!


You can get Turkish Delight for Php1,350 at Nars Counters (EDSA Shangri La, Glorietta, Gateway, Robinson's Place). It may not be the most long lasting and most deliciously scented gloss in the world, but I love it to bits!

Thoughts?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)