Mac Party Parrot Lipstick

10:58 PM

I could not contain the joy that I felt when I tried Mac Party Parrot on my lips for the first time. Needless to say, it was definitely love at first swipe! I felt like I needed to reward myself for doing the right thing; - purchasing it outright!


More pictures after the jump!


Mac Party Parrot is a matte medium pink with a little hint of coral. It is almost opaque in one swipe and is very long lasting. Compared to Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot seems to be less creamier. It is a matte and applies like a true matte. I find it a bit drying after awhile (but not as drying as Ruby Woo), so I always pop a good lip conditioner on my lips before putting this on. On days where I need that extra shine, I top it of with a nice cream lip gloss (my fave: Laura Mercier Bonbon). 

The brightness of this lipstick can take away the dullness of my face in a snap. It's bold, but still wearable even during daytime. Too bad, this pretty is limited edition (from the Iris Apfel collection). But if you missed out on this, I read that Mac Impassioned is quite similar.

Swatches:

(without flash)
(with flash)

And in action!


Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)