Orly Sweet Peacock Nail Polish

10:41 PM

I may not be a fan of blue eye shadows, but I dig blue polishes! And on that note, when I finally saw Orly Sweet Peacock (part of Birds of a Feather collection) on display at Landmark, Trinoma, I did not think twice and purchased one immediately. Why not? It's blue. It's metallic. It's gorgeous!

Pictures below!




Orly Sweet Peacock is a fun bright foiled blue color that will never fail to stand out (in a good way). It's a show stopper and (as for me) a great conversational piece. Random girls were asking what particular polish I'm wearing every time I have this on (which is cool and kinda weird as well). It looks gorgeous on my tips and extremely flattering on my toes too! It's the perfect accessory when I am just wearing a plain white shirt paired with jeans and flip flops. The formula of this polish is beyond fantastic too. It goes really really well. It's opaque in two coats and it dries super fast. Even a novice on a d0-it-yourself manicure will not have a hard time in putting this on. I also enjoyed that it stayed on my tips even without a top coat for almost a week! So yes, Orly Sweet Peacock did not disappoint me. I couldn't even think of something that I hate about this polish. It's perfect (at least for me)!

Swatches (without a top coat and under natural lighting):



(Retails for Php349.75)

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)