Collective Mango SALE Haul!

2:43 PM

I love Mango! And I love them even better when they are on SALE! Although I did not go crazy this time, I am still happy with the pieces that I got. Let's start!

 The only item that I bought during their first day of sale was the hobo bag that you see me toting around in some of my posts. 



And then,  I waited for their final markdown so I can save a couple more bucks. I just bought some basic tees, Disney shirts, etc. Nothing too exciting, actually.


(reduced to Php590)


(reduced to Php490)


(reduced to Php390)

Thoughts?


Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)