Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation

12:21 AM

If there is one make up product that I have been wearing every single day since I got it, it is no other than Benefit's newest brightening liquid foundation; -Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow. 

(trial size only)

More pictures after the jump!



"Goodbye imperfections, hello flawless!" - this is what this pump bottle promises. Loaded with Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex, which helps prevent signs of aging (which is always a good thing), Hello Flawless Wow makes the skin delicately smooth and healthy looking. It's oil-free, packed with hydrating benefits and light-diffusing mechanism that makes the skin appear brighter and glowing. Also, its light-weight formula enables it to blend easily on the skin. I just use my clean fingers to buff the product onto my skin and it looks perfect. If you hate the mask-like feel of other foundations or the stickiness of some BB creams, Hello Flawless Wow is definitely for you. It feels like a tinted moisturizer, but with better coverage. It evens the skin and conceal problem areas (like redness and broken capillaries) without piling a ton and looking cakey.

I have normal-combination skin and this works and stays beautifully on my skin. I love that at the end of the day, my skin still looks luminous and feels moisturized. But if you have oily skin, make sure to set this with a finishing powder.

Coverage is between light to medium. If you feel you still need that extra coverage,you can just always build it up. However for dark acne marks, like most foundations, this is also not enough to completely cover them. So dolls, I suggest y'all hold on to your favorite concealers, ayt?

 Also, take note that this foundation has SPF25 PA+++, which is a big bonus considering our humid weather. But for flash photography, just make sure to bring the foundation all the way to your neck, hairline and ears (because I failed to do so, sorry! - see pics below). Otherwise, you can get that white cast look (which we all don't like).


Swatch:


My no-foundation face (yikes!):


And with Hello Flawless Wow (one pump):


See how it instantly brightens my complexion? This foundation is truly amazing. I will surely get the full size (but in Petal shade) once this foundation hits our local Benefit store by April. 

Hello Flawless Wow (30ml) retails for US$34/Php1900 and is available in 9 shades. For more information, visit http://www.benefitcosmetics.com or like Benefit Cosmetics Philippines on Facebook.

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)