My Mac Iris Apfel Collection HAUL!

3:46 PM

There is no doubt that the Iris Apfel collection definitely rekindled my love for Mac. Let's just say that at one point in my make up world, I became lazy in trying to cope up with their gazillion collections. So with a brave soul (and happy wallet), I decided to put an end to my insanity. I gave up and stopped caring for their new releases.

But when the massive anticipation for the Iris Apfel collection reached my senses (thanks to beauty bloggers and YT gurus), it tickled my fancy. You see, I don't like a lot of colors on my eyes, but on my puckers, I prefer the other side of the spectrum. Let's just say that I am lazy and my bright lip colors save me from looking incredibly boring and lifeless. 

So when my ever reliable Mac make up artist ringed me and told me that the Iris Apfel collection is finally out, it was a no-brainer for me. I rushed. I swatched. I hauled.

See the lovely (and incomplete) display of Iris Apfel collection at Rustan's Shang!


More pics!



Iris Apfel is an interior designer and a fashion icon. The colorful, bright, bombastic and attention-grabbing range of her collection definitely reflect her eccentric fashion taste. And on that note, I grabbed all the limited edition (bright) lipsticks (Php1,000 each)!

{L-R: Flamingo (lustre), Pink Pigeon (matte), Party Parrot (matte) & Scarlet Ibis (matte)}

Aren't they all pretty? Reviews, swatches, FOTD and all the fun stuff will be posted soon!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)