Mac Creme Cup Lipstick

10:23 PM

Creme Cup is definitely one of my all time favorite Mac lipsticks! And on that note, I could not believe that I haven't done a review on this (shame on me!). I know that I included it in a few of my monthly faves in the past but for a lipstick as gorgeous as Creme Cup, it definitely deserves a little bit more of the limelight (read:own post!)

Pictures of my battered and well loved Creme Cup after the jump!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More pictures of my battered and well loved Creme Cup after the jump!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Creme Cup is my go-to nude pink lipstick! I love that the pink tones in it do not make me look like I died and came back as a zombie! It's a nice everyday soft muted pink lipstick that I feel will look absolutely stunning on every skin tone. It is similar to Mac Angel (which I also love), but Creme Cup is a bit pinkier and easier to work with. It's a no-brainer lipstick! The shade is very forgiving that I can just slap it on and be good to go in a sec (no heavy eye make up needed!). It's cremesheen finish makes it also a joy to apply. Fantastic pigmentation, divine formula (smooth, creamy & non-drying) and decent staying power are just some of the fabulous things that Creme Cup can be proud of! I love it so much that I will not be ashamed to scrape every last bit of it! I will continue to repurchase this over and over again (and you can quote me on that!)

Creme Cup is part of Mac's permanent line but unfortunately, most of our local counters do not carry this shade (I think only the Duty Free counter has this). What a shame, right? Because it's a lipstick that I feel every one should have.

Swatches here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Creme Cup in action! (Just ignore my messy hair, pictures were taken before my hair rebonding session!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Do you also have this shade? Share your thoughts!

Until then!

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)