NOTD: Essie Smooth Sailing

3:55 PM

My first Essie polish is this lovely periwinkle blue with sugarcoated pearl flecks and goes by this lovely name; - Smooth Sailing (Php420). Smooth Sailing is also part of Essie Summer 2011 Braziliant Collection).


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See more pictures below! 
(taken under natural daylight, two coats, no base/top coat)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My lousy application and not so great photos do not give justice to this shade (my apologies) but believe me this is such a fantastic color! It is a shade that you don't get to see on every rack of other nail polish brands. It might not look that appealing on the bottle, but up close, it's subtle silver, pink and turquoise glitters make it outstanding. Application was also a breeze; - nice formula, opaque color, dries incredibly fast and stays put really well. 


Thanks to Sol of Digital Traincase (where I bought this polish and where you can get one for yourself too) for recommending this shade to me! I love it to bits and I'm sure this will start my addiction to Essie polishes (gulp!).


Thoughts?


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)