Topshop SALE + My Purchases

12:15 PM

Yesterday, I went to the mall to pass some time. And then, I saw this:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's Topshop Mid Year SALE!

I tried to resist, but I failed. So I went inside and tried on 9 pieces. And minutes after, I left the store with this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Out of the 9 pieces that I tried on, only 2 items stood out to me.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A red-orange printed dress (which looks insanely gorgeous on my skin tone)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and a one shoulder black romper.


So what do you think?

Sale period (30-50% off) is until November 13, 2011. So if you love this brand (like I do), visit your nearest Topshop boutique asap.

PS: Dorothy Perkins is on SALE too.

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D 

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)