Mac Speed Dial Lipstick

2:11 PM

Summer is officially here! So besides layering my sunblock and painting my toes with fun pastel polishes, I have also been pulling out fun colors for my puckers. And on that note, one of my go-to summer lipsticks has been Mac Speed Dial.


More pics after the jump!

Speed Dial is a lovely wearable candy pink with golden sheen. It gives a nice pop of color on my face without looking over the top. I'm about NC20 in Mac and this shade compliments my skin tone perfectly. It never looked harsh or garish on me. Its cremesheen formula also enables this lipstick to go on really smooth on the lips while imparting that nice soft glossy touch too (no need for that additional lip gloss). On me, it's also not drying and lasts relatively for around 3-4hrs. It may not be opaque in one swipe, but the color is definitely buildable (without ending up being tacky looking).

Swatches:

 (without flash)
(with flash)

In action!


So if you are on the look for a fun summer lip color, try Speed Dial. It's part of Mac's permanent line (hooray!) so you can easily get one. :)

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)