Nars Gina

5:18 PM

Let me present to you the newest member of my Nars blush family: Nars Gina.
This is my new HG peachy/tangerine matte blush. The color is vibrant and matte. It gives me an instant healthy flush that looks extremely radiant, yet natural looking. It warms my skin in a very subtle yet flattering way. The pigmentation is again divine like any other Nars blush. One swipe and I'm good-to-go! I just swipe this over my cheeks and what a transformation! Honestly, I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror when I have this on. Look how lovely it is!


Swatch:
Love Love Love this blush! 


Thoughts?


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)