Nars Lipliner in Rosebud

5:47 AM

According to Nars website: Longwearing color in a creamy formula that helps define, correct and shape the lips while preventing lip color from bleeding and feathering. Available in color-coordinated shades to correspond with lipstick hues. Rich and intense pigments. Velvety finish. Prevents lipstick feathering. Long wearing, creamy formula.
This is my regular lip liner for that my-lips-but-better (MLBB) look. It has an amazing staying power on my lips and definitely prevents my lipstick from feathering. I love its creamy formulation and how easy it glides on my lips. The pigmentation is also superb as dries with a velvety finish. I use this together with my Dolce Vita lipstick. And the end result is always fabulous! :)

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)