Nars Bohemia Nail Polish

4:38 AM

This is my second nail polish from Nars. I got intrigued by how the color changes depending on the lighting. This color is described as "pink and green chrome" on the Nars site.  According to Nars, their polishes have a exclusive formula with technology designed to improve flexibility, durability, wear and gloss properties. This long wearing formula provides a tough, durable chip-resistant finish and also has added UV protection to prevent polish discoloration. I must agree that it has superb durability and saves me from ugly polish discolorations. However, for its price ($16 or Php950), the multi-chromatic tone doesn't show up that way to the degree I wanted. I wanted the metallic green and gold tones to flash more, but it seems the mauve tones dominate. Yes, it is a unique color. It is decent also for everyday use. It makes my toes appear whiter. But with its steep price, I was hoping for so much more.

Nars Bohemia Nail Polish Up Close:
What do you think about Nars' nail lacquers? Let me know, ayt?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)