FOTD: Make Up by Lara of Nars Shangri La

4:26 PM

I told Lara of Nars Shangri La that I want to give Sheer Glow another shot (since I disliked it the first time)So she did this look on me and I loved it! 
Things she used (as far as I could remember):
Sheer Glow Foundation in Fiji
Nars Madly as contour blush
Nars lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls (which I love!)
And four hours after (no blotting), my make up was still okay (but my hair was a mess, lol)I also loved the dewy finish!

Here are some pics: (taken without flash)
(the no-smile look)
(the semi-smile look)
(and the all-smile look)
:D

I'm SOLD! Once I finish my Nars Oil Free liquid foundation, I will surely buy myself a bottle of Sheer Glow foundation but in Deauville (which is really my shade).

After six to eight hours, I think my make up was still pretty decent that I decided being a cam whore for a second, lol :)


So again, that's it for now my lovelies!
Peace and Love! 
:D




You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)