NARS Madly Blush

1:30 AM

Described as "seashell pink" by Nars, Madly to me is a great muted apricot brownish pink color with bits of shimmer that gives that subtle sun-kissed flush to the cheeks. It is highly pigmented, so I use this with a light hand or a skunk brush because applying a little bit more can instantly make this muddy looking on my skin tone (and shimmery too)

Here are some snaps:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It looks boring on the pan, but on the cheeks, it gives that warm soft summery look. I also like that it goes with everything; - from intense smokey eyes to bright bold lips. I even use this as an eye shadow! The only thing that I'm not fond of is that it is loosely pressed, making it a little bit powdery. But perhaps that makes this baby a lot easier to blend on the skin (wink).

Some swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(with flash)


Not my HG blush, but still, Madly is a pretty neutral blush to give that natural oomph! (I just prefer Luster on my skin tone) But anyhoo, here's Madly on my cheeks:Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How about you? Do own this too? Are you madly madly in love with it? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)