Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream Gold Label

1:28 PM

I am no longer a BB (Blemish Balm) virgin! I finally jumped into the bandwagon and I am so glad I did! Thanks to a lovely friend who included this in my package (you know who you are)! I am in love with this product! This BB cream changed my life, seriously!


Alas, the star of this post!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, I am talking about Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream in Gold Label. It contains antioxidants that enhances skin elasticity and with continuous use, promises improved skin texture. It is also packed with a powerful SPF45 UV protection level. It offers sheer to medium coverage and leaves the skin dewy and hydrated. I have been using this for eight weeks now and I did not experience any break out or any sort of negative reaction (note: I have sensitive skin). Most importantly, my skin is a lot smoother and softer after adding this product in my daily morning regimen. I still love my Nars Sheer Glow and I still use it on special days. But on casual days, I just pop one pump of this BB cream all over my face and set it with my Nars powder foundation and I'm ready to hit the door!

There are only two things that I don't like about this product; - the hefty price (Php3160/40ml tube) and the scent. I sometimes dust a little bit of my Guerlain meteorites to mask the scent (which works absolutely fine). But other than those, this is a lovely product and I highly recommend it!

Swatch please, you say?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And on my face:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How about you? Do you love BB creams too? Let me know your favorites, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)