My February 2011 Favorites

12:28 AM

My February 2011 Favorites:


1. Urban Decay Naked Palette - Need I say more? This is a very lovely neutral palette and I use this almost everyday. I practically live in it! It's gorgeous and is so worth the hype! 

2. ModelCo Eyeshadow in Miami - If I am a little bit lazy to do a full eye make up, I just packed this shadow all over my lids for that quick wash of color. It's extremely flattering, long wearing and the shade is to die for!

3. Dr. Jart's BB Cream - My first BB cream and I am so impressed with this product! I use this every single day. A detailed review about this product will be posted soon.

4. Mac Creme Cup lipstick - This is by far my most favorite Mac lipstick of all time. It is a lovely muted pink lipstick that is easy to wear whether on its own or paired with a gloss. A detailed review about this product (and perhaps a FOTD using it) will be posted soon.

5. EOS Lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew - At first, I thought it was just ordinary. But oh boy I was completely wrong. It is one of the best moisturizing lip balm that I have ever tried in my life, plus it smells and tastes delicious!

6. Zoya Pasha Nail Polish - I am so into this nail lacquer this month! It's a pretty light purplish mocha with silver undertones. It's that perfect not-so-ordinary-nude for me! It's exceptional and works well with my skin tone. 


So let me end this post with a happy group picture! :)
How about you? What are your favorites for February?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)