NARS Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek Palette

7:12 PM

My latest Nars baby, - the Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek palette (Php3250) which was included in one of my hauls. I received a lovely email asking me to do a review on it and woola, here I am bonding with my laptop and drinking my freshly brewed green tea as I type my two cents about this product. But just in case you've forgotten what this palette looks like, here are some pics to refresh your memories.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top Row (L-R):

Sexual Healing (sheer shimmering pink blossom)
Honolulu Honey (satin flesh toned beige)
Roman Holiday (sheer delicate pastel pink)
Funny Face (semi-matte bright fuchsia)

Bottom Row:

Copacabana (glistening pearl)
Orgasm (peachy pink with shimmers)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek palette is a lovely item to have when travelling because it holds four lipsticks and two multiples which can be used on the cheeks and on the lips. I love this palette for the most part but I am not crazy with the color selection of the lipsticks. I am not a big fan of Sexual Healing and Funny Face looks odd on me. It would have been a lot nicer if Nars included a red lipstick like Jungle Red or Red Lizard instead of a bright magenta one. Another bummer is that this palette doesn't come with a lip brush, so make sure to pack one if you intend to carry this around with you. 


I love multiples and Copacabana is one of my faves that's why I was thrilled to see this shade included in the palette. I was even able to finish the mini multiple version of it (that's how I love it!). On the other hand, the Orgasm multiple is also nice but a little sheer so I layer it with my Orgasm powder blush. 


Over all, it's a lovely item but nothing to be crazy about. I personally like this just because of these three things:


(1.) packaging
(2.) it has honolulu honey lipstick
(3.) and the copacabana multiple


Here are some swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R: Sexual Healing, Honolulu Honey, Roman Holiday, Funny Face

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And my bare face with nothing on but Orgasm multiple on my cheeks and Honolulu Honey lipstick on my lips:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thoughts?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)