NYX Blush in PB06 Peach

3:41 AM

There is no better way to embrace the summer but with a healthy peachy glow! And even if you are in a budget, your cheeks can still be fabulous with the little help of NYX Peach!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NYX Peach is a pinkish peach based blush that gives the skin that soft lit-from-within glow. It blends well on my skin, has great pigmentation, and is extremely flattering on my fair skin. It's a matte, but still gives the skin that natural soft sheen. I also love its sleek packaging, its price (US$5) tag and the fact that the make up artist of Kim Kardashian uses this on her for that perfect peach flush (yep, I love Kim!).

However, there are a few things that I dislike about this blush. One, it's chalky. I hate the mess that it creates on my vanity table every time I use it. And second, it doesn't last long on my skin (max 3 hours). Perhaps, I'm just not used in having the need to retouch my blush. But other than those, I still think that this particular blush is a lovely make up find. :)

Here are some swatches:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(without flash)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(with flash)

And on the cheeks:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Do you also love it? Thoughts? Let me know, ayt?


Until then.


Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)