Presenting NARS Plein Eté Mini Multiple Set (Orgasm, Copacabana, South Beach)

6:36 PM

According to NARS: New! A special set of miniature Multiples featuring three best-selling shades. Use for sheer, all-over color or subtle, shimmering accents and contours. Perfected as a backstage essential and coveted as a must-have product, The Multiple is one item no woman should live without. Includes: Copacabana, Orgasm and South Beach.
Look how cute these mini multiples are!
Shade description:
South Beach = shimmering apricot (great for contour)
Orgasm = peachy pink with shimmer (works best as a blush)
Copacabana = glistening pearl (an ultimate highlighter)


Each multiple has a net wt. of 0.14 oz/ 4 grams.
It stands 2 inches high, while the actual product is roughly half an inch thick.
(Orgasm)
(Copacabana)
(South Beach)


I love how creamy these multiples are. I think I got a nice deal despite how miniature they look. I'm sure these babies will last long on me because again, with most Nars products, a little goes a long way. This is part of the Holiday gift sets and are only available for limited time. So better hurry and get them while they are still available! Retails for Php2450 (US $45).


By the way, here are some swatches:
  Oh,and since I am not a fan of contouring, I decided to sell my south beach multiple to sis k-heart of Gtalk. Thanks sis for adopting my South Beach!


Thoughts?


Peace and Love!
:D



You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)