FOTD: Using Nars Desire and Nars Schiap

3:35 AM

Disclaimer: I'm not a PRO so please bear with my semi attempt to do a face-of-the-day post. 

First of all, here are the things that I used on my face :)
Nars Powder Foundation in Montblanc
In2it Eyebrow Shadow
Nars Cream Eyeshadow in Petula (not shown in the pic)
Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara
Nars Desire blush
Nars Schiap lipstick
Nars Belize lipgloss

And when combined, these beauties look like this on my face:

That's it for now my lovelies.
Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)