Finally! My Own Etude House Dual Fibre Cheek Blush!

9:49 PM

After a few days of waiting, it's already here in my arms.. Uhmm.. I mean, in my make up stash! lol
Look how pretty this brush is! It is designed to be used all over the face and the cheeks. To many, it is a dupe of Mac 188 and I must say that I so agree with that! The large flat-topped full circular shape of this brush allows perfect application. This works like a dream! 
See those fibres? They are made from natural and synthetic blend. So using them with powder or liquid foundation is a breeze! I used it a while ago with my Nars Oil Free liquid foundation and I love how it gave me a light airbrush look! Indeed, this brush helps me achieve that flawless face with essentially less effort. Measures 5.5 inches and retails for Php428.

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)