Another Nars Mini Haul

10:30 PM

Yep, I'm so guilty! I bought some Nars items again. I grabbed a cleanser and two sets of the Mini Multiple trio. One set is for a friend and the other one is for my sister (although she wants the South Beach only!) - which means that I'll post Copacabana and Orgasm soon in my blog sale. So without  further adieu, here are the goodies that I got yesterday.

(without flash)

(with flash)
And I also got another pouch as a freebie. I think this is my fifth pouch already. And that pouch looks like this:
By the way, I will also do a separate post on all my NARSskin products after a week. So stay tuned, okay?

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)