I Won! Thanks Femalenetwork.com! :)

11:53 PM

I am so excited to tell you guys that I am one of the lucky few (second batch) who won an exclusive Female Network enjoy card! Click HERE for more details regarding this awesome promo! Praise God for welcoming my 2010 with a bang! And so I claimed my Female Network enjoy card this afternoon and oh-boy, I was really astounded with the number of their partner establishments (most of them I frequently visit, yehey!).  

Here's what I got:
Enjoy Philippines is a membership system that offers savings, benefits, and privileges at hundreds of your favorite hot spots in the country. Each membership comes with an Enjoy card, a portable map guide, and a member's guidebook loaded with over P150,000 worth of VIP gifts, discounts, and privileges. These privileges include Buy 1 Take 1 promos at top restaurants, complimentary access to the hippest night spots, plus unmatched discounts to the country's favorite boutiques, hotels, resorts, and lifestyle establishments.
For more information on Enjoy cards, venues, and discounts, visit their site at www.enjoythebest.phThanks again Femalenetwork.com! Mwaah!!!


Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)