NARS Luster

1:24 PM


Nars described this as "sheer golden apricot". Personally, it's kind of hard to describe the color. It's supposed to be a cross between Sertao and Orgasm. I've heard this was the shimmer version of Gina, and the non-pinky version of Orgasm, and the less bronzey version of Sertao. Having Gina, Orgasm, and Sertao already, I think these comparisons are in some ways appropriate, but too reductive to give Luster due credit. You may not be wowed by how it appears on the pan, but once you swipe it across your cheeks, you will believe every single appreciation I have for this blush.  This is probably the most versatile, easy to use blush I have. It's a soft, peachy pink shimmer that looks great under, and over just about anything. Even if you're heavy-handed, this blush will forgive you, unlike most NARS blushes. :)


Swatches:
On my skin (NC20) it goes on a golden peach with minimal shimmer. Half golden brown, half true peach - no orange, no pink. Looks very natural and glides on evenly with minimal blending. However, if your skin tone falls under the medium range, I suggest go check out Madly instead.

Retails for Php1450 (US$ 26)

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)