Beauty Bargain Finds at Beauty Bar and PCX

3:29 AM

Let me start this post by greeting everyone a (belated) Happy Hearts Day! I hope everybody had a blast yesterday! :D So on to the post, here are some things that made me smile (without hurting my wallet) yesterday.


Here are some beauty bargains from Beauty Bar (Rockwell)
A Red Earth concealer brush (which retails for Php1050) that I got for only Php367.50
And two packs of blotting sheets (100 pcs) at Php10 each.
Awesome deal, right?

Plus I also got this V-day gift from Beauty Bar and it's a..
yummy cupcake!

I also went to PCX (still at Rockwell) to get these cheap yet very effective babies:
Carmex lipbalm (Strawberry)-Php80; Carmex lipbalm (Original)-Php80 & Halls mints- Php22

That's all for now lovelies.

Peace and Love!
:D


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)