GWP: NARS Supervixen, Female Trouble & Rose Gitane Lip Gloss

10:17 PM

This was the gift-with-purchase that I got from Rustan's weeks ago.



The set includes 3 mini lip glosses and these are the colors that came with it.

Shade description according to Nars:

Supervixen - sheer sparkling mauve
Female Trouble - lilac mauve
Rose Gitane - sheer sangria

And here are some swatches :
(without flash)
(with flash)

I love all the shades! However, I must say that Rose Gitane is far my fave from this crowd. Rose Gitane is a very beautiful berry color lip gloss.  It is highly pigmented and shows up wonderfully even on my naturally pigmented lips. I love that the color is buildable and the tiny shimmery flakes in it are oh-so gorgeous! I'm sure I will purchase a full size of this very very soon!

Thoughts?

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)