Vamped - The ETC Halloween Party

2:00 AM

Last month, I was able to attend ETC's Vampire Diaries (love this show) inspired Halloween party (thanks to Nivea) at Club Vogue, New World Hotel, Makati City. 

Special prizes awaited those who came in their most "vamped up" costumes.  But since I came straight from another event, I decided not to go crazy. I just vamped my make up with a bloody red lipstick (Mac Perpetual Flame).

My outfit: 
Dress: TopShop
Cover Up: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Celine

We were treated with awesome food, free-flowing drinks and music by ETC's spin doctor, DJ McCoy! In short, we had fun!

Thanks again to ETC and to Nivea for a wonderful experience!

Thoughts?

Kiss Kiss,

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)