MAC Pro Longwear Lip Creme in Perpetual Flame

3:06 PM

Perpetual Flame is a creamy raspberry red that flatters my pale face. It adds that pop of color on my puckers and lasts a really long time (8-10 hrs, seriously!). It is opaque in one swipe and is very comfortable to wear. It doesn't have that glue-like consistency of Unlimited which is nice and doesn't dry my lips out. It lives up to its name, it is extremely long wearing! It is matte so to make things a little juicier, I sometimes top it off with a clear gloss. When I feel dull, I put this on and it instantly infuses me with oozing confidence! Yes, lipsticks can absolutely do that! (wink!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swatches:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Retails for Php1000 at Mac counters.

Do you also own this shade? Do lip colors transform your moods as well? Let me know, ayt?

Until then.

Peace and Love!
:D

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger

Like My Facebook Page

Follow Me On Instagram (@becsandiego)